These are AMAZING. They are just three ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, egg free and so delicious!
Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
3/4 Cup Chocolate Mint Almond Milk Creamer (Califia Farms)
1 1/2 Cups Semi Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips
Peppermint Candies, Crushed for the top
1. In a microwave safe bowl heat almond milk for 45 second or until very warm.
2. Add chocolate chips to the bowl and stir with a spoon until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Take a small ice cream scoop or spoon and scoop chocolate mixture onto a partchement lined baking sheet.
5. Top with crushed peppermint candy.
Enjoy & Happy Holidays